Image Map

Coming Back!

08 June 2013

 I'd like to apologize for the disappearance! The end of the semester turned out to be busier than I expected and once that was over I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off preparing for my trip. Since then I had spotty internet and have been busy enjoying my vacation. I feel horrible for not posting much, but my plans changed, so I didn't have much to write... I'm no longer doing the Spanish lessons in exchange for helping the language school. That will have to wait til next year... BUT a professor has asked me and two other students to be Undergraduate Teaching Assistants! This is beyond exciting, and I'm glad/honored she thought of me! Hopefully it will become something permanent. So now my upcoming semester is going to be packed! I still have to figure out when to work and such. We will see. Oh, and I made the Dean's honor roll yet again! So far things are picking up! 

 

Just wanted to give you guys an update! I'll be posting shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment