Image Map

Welcome! Bienvenido! Willkommen! Bonjour!

31 July 2013

Hello, hello! Welcome to the new, improved, and soon-to-be visually pleasing Look Who's Talking (Formerly, the SLPeech Bubble)!

 I'm very excited to begin blogging and connecting to everyone on this new site. Luckily I was able to import my old posts onto this site, so you won't have the hassle of having to visit the old page to read any posts you found helpful. I'm still in the process of bringing over all the posts I had archived for "SLP Skills Saturday" and "What's Up Wednesday" (NOW called "Musing Monday"). Hopefully that process will be completed within the next week along with any extra alterations or additions. I do hope to also archive/showcase some posts from different categories (like "Grad School", "Opportunities", etc) for easy access. That way you wonderful readers will have an easier time viewing posts that pertain to an interest of yours. As my knowledge base grows, I will hopefully expand those categories as well.

Besides asthetics and a name change, I have some new ideas that I'm eager to try out in the upcoming months... so be on the look out!

-Trina from Look Who's Talking

No comments:

Post a Comment