Image Map

Revamp!

22 July 2013

Hello all,

 

I've been thinking about revamping my blog for the past month or so, and now that I've caught the creative bug, I'm finally acting on it! As you can see above, my blog will now have a new name, logo, layout and even location... It looks as though a multitude of SLP bloggers use Blogger, and after looking over the pros vs cons, I believe it's the best place for my blog as well. So hopefully there's some room over there for silly little me, too!

 

As of right now, I'm still in the process of switching over and finding that perfect design. (I'm so darn picky!) But I'm starting to narrow my ideas down. Once I'm fully moved over there I'll let you know and give you all the deets so you don't miss any posts! I'll also publish a post on all my social media platforms to stay connected as well.

 

Sorry for this change, and any inconveniences it may cause, but hopefully you'll enjoy my "new" blog!

 

Have a great day and stay safe in this heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment